RE: Walker trade rumors

Thank Warwick for chiming in, especially as it relates to the contract
doability of any deals.  How could the C's trade AW for Mash and PJ?
Would Miami have to take all our cap busters?  And then since Mash would
be the SF, and Pierce would be going to LA for Oli, how would the
roster/team sort out.  I know, I know it is all conjecture, but these
are deals being bandied in the national media/press, whatever/whoever
you want to call it.  It is true that trade rumors can be insane, and
frustrating for the time being it is all we got, and these are "rumors"
that have had some legs.

Anderson
Mercer
Mashburn
PJ Brown/Popeye
Olikawondi

Something is really missing here, and it probably is a class A FA we
would use with all of our available cap space.

Crazy who knows,
Greg

PS, Josh the MT/Blazer station is KEX 1190, at www.1190kex.com.  I do
not know if they can be picked up off the internet.  I quit trying this
kind of far out space technology after the frustration last year of
attempting to get the C's game on the WEEI site, and failing miserably.