From: Rohan Prashad [mailto:rprasha@CLEMSON.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 1998 11:02 AM
To: Odegaard, Greg M.
Cc: 'Josh Ozersky'; 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: Walker trade rumors

I think there has to be more to this rumor than just Walker for Mashburn
and
Brown. Or it could just be untrue. Even if we include Pervis in the
deal, PJ
Brown has a huge contract of his own.  And would Pitino really trade for
Mashburn, when he and Pierce are such similar players. Pierce probably
being
better than Mashburn now and also with a greater upside.  I don't care
how
much Rick loves Mashburn it doesn't make any sense.