Would the players

Would the players support a strike by the refs by walking out and
joining the picket lines?  Would they support any labor union besides
their own?  Are they anything besides unrealistic spoiled selfish
children?  Personally, I would like to see Kenny Anderson have to sell
all his cars and get a real job.  Wouldn't hurt me any.  If it wasn't
for the Celtics, I wouldn't watch another NBA game.  I would NEVER
follow a new league.  And I doubt that I will ever pay to go to an NBA
game again any way.  I don't have cable and I won't buy Nike as long as
Jordan is with them.  If I could make a bigger statement I would.  In
fact, I'd like to see Billy Hunter get a real job.  And David Falk's
contract to sell his business fall apart.  And Spre get what he really
ought to get for what he did.  Arrested.

But, as it is, I'll just wait on the Celtics to come back.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net