EVER THE SAME?

I'm wondering, as I read all this stuff, if I'm ever going to feel again
about the players as I once did.  What a bunch of spoiled, rich brats!  I'm
in favor of the hard cap - looks like they won't have one, at least not for
awhile.  Would really like to see a five year rookie contract, myself.  I
believe the rookies need to be in the league for that long before they can
demand “star” salaries.  I'm not referring just to Antoine, either.  I
wonder if any of them realize how they've come across to most of us ordinary
citizens out here trying to earn a living the old fashioned way?  It's the
role players I feel sorry for.  I believe those guys just want to get back
to playing basketball.

Dorine