Re: Peter May: United Agents And Union Discuss New League

Question.  Do the agents lose money when the players aren't paid, or do
they get paid upfront, when the player signs the contract?  It seems
like a lot of the solidatity talk yesterday was coming from the agents.
Also, it hadn't occured to me that the players would have an "agents
advisory committee".  I'm sure that advice will be in the player's best
interests.

Jim

>Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:49:42 -0400
>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>CC: celtics@igtc.com
>Subject: Peter May: United Agents And Union Discuss New League

>      ''The unanimity was surprising,'' said agent Keith Glass.
Everyone is behind
>      Billy. There was a lot of passion in that room.''
>
>      Added agent Steve Kauffman, ''There was tremendous unity behind
Billy Hunter