Re: really dumb lockout question

Well, the pro bass labor unrest is the worst.  Cups full of tobacco spit poured
on the scab fishermen.  Gas tanks filled with Pabst Blue Ribbon so the engines
are fouled.  Roland refuses to do any new shows, so at 2:00 am, all you can get
are reruns.  The worst part is when the striking fishermen break out these huge
pontoon boats and run right over the trolling bass breakers.  I've heard that
they substitute tape worms for live bait, pour tobasco sauce in the brims of all
the Cat hats in the southern United States.  Man, they are dirty and down.
Anyway, I hope this labor gets some rest soon!

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net