really dumb lockout question

    Showing how bad my memory is, or how unimportant sports really are, or
both, I pose the following query:  there has never been a full season of any
sport cancelled due to labor problems, right?  The baseball strike wiping out
the Series was probably the most devastating?
   (I do not include any labor unrest that might have hit the Pro Bass
circuit, Swamp Buggy racing, wrist wrestling, Ladies' Professional Billiards
Association, Bull Riders Only, or Roller Derby.)
    Anyone think we might lose a whole season here?  Not me - I think
solidarity will crack real fast.  And can someone with a labor law background
explain the practicalities of a union decertification?  What should we expect
if there is an effort to decertify?  How long might it take?
    Thanks again to all for your entertaining and informative posts.