Feerick is technically correct

I always take labor's side until I get the facts straight; still,
Feerick is accurate in his decision.  A lockout is the reverse of a
strike.  The striker withholds his labor; the employer withholds his
paycheck.  Both are recognized tactics within labor practice.  While I
can't speak for the intricacies of the law, this is the practice that
the workplace has come to accept, and the NLRB.

Now, Josh, let's hope the players are soon en route--to camp.

Gene