Re: Trade Rumor

That would be fine if Olowokandi were a can't miss superstar.  But this
guy is completely unproven and is just as likely to be a complete flop.
Besides which, Drew and Dana are important backups and not just trade
filler.  Olowokandi might turn out to be great, but right now it would
take too much to get him, and I wouldn't take that chance.

Jim

>Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:53:39 +1000
>From: Warwick <giants@eisa.net.au>
>To: Celtics <celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Trade Rumor
>
>Hey all,
>
>This is infact a 'rumor' and not an idea.
>
>Dana Barros, Andrew DeClercq and Paul Pierce to the Los Angeles
Clippers