Poll fixed -- really!

CGI For Me just sent me a message saying their system crashed and all
scripts were lost, then half of them were recovered.  I'm one of the
half that were lost.

Sorry, but I moved onto a new server -- and this one works!  Promise!

You'll find this week's question on my main page and my Sox, Pats,
Celtics and Bruins pages.  It is not feasible to put the poll on any
other pages (articles, news links, trivia, schedules).

Sorry for any inconvenience, and sorry to take up space with these
problems.  I do want to involve all Boston sports with this new feature.

The poll looks like one on the ESPN Sportzone.com page.  It's real nice.
Now all you gotta do is vote.

This week's question -- PATRIOTS.

My team pages:
Red Sox -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/redsox.html
Patriots -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/patriots.html
Celtics -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/celtics.html
Bruins -- http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bruins.html

The poll is right there at the top of any of these pages, or the main
page link listed below.  Thanks!

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://members.tripod.com/~bob_george/bobs.html