Re: Walker Hater definition

In message <3620F4B2.4F3E@ix.netcom.com>, Sherry & Hart said:
> Since I asked the original question on the list regarding those Walker
> Haters, let me be clear about the definition:
> 	Walker Hater: Those who would trade Walker for less than equal, little
> or no value. (An example Rasheed Wallace for Walker-Give us all a break
> from this nonsense).

The problem is not that people "hate Walker."  It is that some of us are
unsure about paying him what he wants, given his many faults.

If the Celtics pay him, and guess wrong, they are guaranteed to suck until
his contract runs out.  If they decide not to pay him that much, then it is
better to trade him for what they
--
Jim McMaster
mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com

If you define that as "hating Walker", then that is your problem, not mine.