Walker Hater definition

Since I asked the original question on the list regarding those Walker
Haters, let me be clear about the definition:
	Walker Hater: Those who would trade Walker for less than equal, little
or no value. (An example Rasheed Wallace for Walker-Give us all a break
from this nonsense).
	As far as witch craft is concerned, his response was not to the
question that was asked and unless he is on Prozac, he knows perfectly
well what equal or better talent is. Any one in their right mind knows
that most of his list was nothing but a bunch of older players or
rookies and many miscreants of society. Would any one on this list of
mostly intelligient people in all honesty  trade Walker for a Sabonis,
Sprewell, Kidd, Pippen or an Iverson,ETC. I think not!
	By the way for what ever it is worth IMO most of these trade
possibilities are figments of peoples imaginations nothing more, nothing
less and they know it.
	Trading Walker will lessen the overall talent of the C's with some
exceptions(Shaq, Grant Hill, ETC), but trading him for the sake of
trading him(I believe most want to trade him only because of his lack of
Immaturity)is ridiculous.
	Just one persons opinion!

Regards,
Hart