Re: Attention List Members (Was Re: Walker Haters)

>From: "Icarus" <skmishra@sprintmail.com>
>To: "Witch Craft" <witchcraft1998@hotmail.com>, <celtics@igtc.com>
>Subject: Re: Attention List Members (Was  Re: Walker Haters)
>Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 09:04:47 -0700
>
>From: Witch Craft <witchcraft1998@hotmail.com>
>

>>Since there were no restrictions given in terms of attitude, age,
>>behavior, etc. in regards to the players being of equal or greater
value
>>than Antoine, the one's I named are all valid.  I forgot about
>>Coleman and Mason, or I would have added them to the list.  Since
>>Pitino's willing to deal Antoine for Brian Grant, he apparently
doesn't
>>concur with the list members' evaluation of Antoine's skills.
>>WC
>>PS: Antoine is gone people, accept it - embrace the fact - or continue
>>in denial.
>>

>Peter May's report reads, "the sources say that the C's called up to
discuss
>Brian Grant",  and then he guesses, that the C's might be willing to
offer
>Walker in return. It could very well have been Pierce because Grant is
>power forward and may fit in with the Celtics. May clearly did not
hear,
>Walker being offered in the deal otherwise he would have added "sources
say"
>to that too. The fact is RP runs a tight ship, with no leaks and
reporters
>like May etc have no way of getting anything out of the front office
until
>they wish to give it to them, so until then keep concocting rumours
with
>half truths, like the one before the draft: Greg Minor and Antoine
Walker
>for Shareef and number 2 draft pick. - Mishra

I hope you're not accusing me of concocting that rumour, which was
mentioned by a host on WEEI.  I don't make up the rumours, I just post
them, as I post everything connected with the Celtics.  The fact
remains, that there has been more than one report dealing with Antoine
being dealt to Portland.  Apparently, other clubs don't run as tight
as ship as Il Duce, so when Antoine's offered in various deals we
hear about it.  And your speculation that it could have been Pierce,
shows what a total lack of basketball knowledge that you possess.
I am embarrased by your insipidness.
WC

And there better be an apology if you have accused me of making thins
up.