Re: Attention List Members (Was Re: Walker Haters)

From: Witch Craft <witchcraft1998@hotmail.com>

>Since there were no restrictions given in terms of attitude, age,
>behavior, etc. in regards to the players being of equal or greater value
>than Antoine, the one's I named are all valid.  I forgot about
>Coleman and Mason, or I would have added them to the list.  Since
>Pitino's willing to deal Antoine for Brian Grant, he apparently doesn't
>concur with the list members' evaluation of Antoine's skills.
>WC
>PS: Antoine is gone people, accept it - embrace the fact - or continue
>in denial.

Peter May's report reads, "the sources say that the C's called up to discuss
Brian Grant",  and then he guesses, that the C's might be willing to offer
Walker in return. It could very well have been Pierce because Grant is a
power forward and may fit in with the Celtics. May clearly did not hear,
Walker being offered in the deal otherwise he would have added "sources say"
to that too. The fact is RP runs a tight ship, with no leaks and reporters
like May etc have no way of getting anything out of the front office until
they wish to give it to them, so until then keep concocting rumours with
half truths, like the one before the draft: Greg Minor and Antoine Walker
for Shareef and number 2 draft pick. - Mishra