Re: nativity scenes

Joe, I am appalled by your portrayal of the holy family, and I hereby
announce a Celtics fatwa on your head!  Season tickets on the man who
drags Hironaka from the fifth arrondismont, and makes him eat chili
dogs in south Boston for his sins!  The thought of him sitting on the
Rue des Ecoles eating cassoulet while we suffer is too much!
Repatriate the infidel!