No Subject

Of the many people I enjoy on this list, Joe, you are the best. : )

"As far as
I understand it, Joseph and Mary were basically two raggedy-ass,
homeless people who - to make matters more difficult - were probably
black folks or, at least, very dark-skinned. They weren't even married
(right?). Yet I guess some fair-minded people let them sleep over and
have a baby in their barnyard and suddenly have uninvited guests named
"Ahmad" etc. show up wearing flashy garb and throwing a joyous,
multi-ethnic party. How does this biblical story relate to Antoine
Walker?  I have no idea. I'm actually Buddhist. I'm going crazy without
basketball."