80% of NBA could be free agents

On ESPN sportszone, there is a column that says that if there is no 1998-99
NBA season, then 80% of the players in the leauge would be free agents going
into the 1999-00 season. I assume this is because everyone from this year
would still be a free agent plus all the people that are going to be free
agents next summer. The way I see it, it would lead to chaos. With that many
free agents, team makeups could change drasticly in a short period of time.
A ESPN membership is required to read the whole article. Can someone with a
ESPN season pass please post this article for the rest of us?

Thanks,

NAthan A.
The North Bend Sports Page: http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people, time
and time again, and betrayed their trust.  He is no longer an effective
leader.  Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put the American
people through an impeachment.  He will serve absolutely no purpose in
finishing out his term, the only possible solution is for the president to
save some dignity and resign."

 ~ William Jefferson Clinton on President Nixon, ARKANSAS GAZETTE,