Re: Walker trade

Uh...not a good rebounder?  Earth to Dan: Antoine Walker averaged
something like 11 rebounds a game.  He has pulled down 20 rebounds in
a game.  He is one of the top five or six rebounders in the NBA.  He
outrebounds Shaquille O'Neal.  Rasheed Wallace pulled down 7 rebounds
a game for the trailblazers.  Antoine also had far more steals than
Wallace, who is only so-so as a defender to begin with.

On the other hand, I could live with your trade if it brought us money
to pay a Scottie Pippin or Vin Baker.

---DJessen33@aol.com wrote:

> What if you just make the evaluation of Walker playing at the 4 spot
vs
> Rasheed Wallace playing the 4 spot?  I think Wallace overall may be
better at
> the 4 spot; better defense, rebounding and shotblocking.  Does
Walker's