Re: Walker trade

   I concur as well.  Some time back, I mentioned some Celtics who historicaly
played one position but who tried to adapt to another with the Cs.  Travis
Knight is a very competent power forward, "but we'll try him at center."
Result?  Disaster.  "Chauncy Billups played 2 in college, but we'll try him at
point." Result?  Well, maybe not disaster, but not a success by any
definition.
    Wallace is a forward.  He is not a center.  Why take a good forward and
take him out of his game so he can be poor at some other position?  You lose a
forward and don't gain a center.  I'd rather have (shudder........) a
Montross.  At least you're getting a center.  A bad one, maybe, but a center.
(Well, maybe not Big Eric, but I'll go with Geiger, for example.)