RE: Walker trade

Noah,

I would have to agree with you on this one.  Rasheed Wallace is not the
answer, I don't think he could ever play center in this league.  I think he
is more like a Marcus Camby, I big, skinny stick figure who can block shots,
but can't defend the bigger centers in the league (Shaq, Brian Williams,
etc...).  Anyway, just thought I would chime in real quick.

Shawn