Re: Bird induction

Gene I would have to assume so.  My 7 year old insisted on wearing his
junior size Bird 33 Jersey to school on Friday, and he set his alarm for
3PM to make sure he was inside to watch the taped induction show.  On the
west coast the ND game ran long, cutting into the show by about 10 minutes.
 He was beside himself, stating "stupid football".  Now it should be noted
by wife is a bigtime ND fan and found this curious at best.  Anyway the
show was very well done, with of course the main emphasis on Bird and
Lenny.  Amhad's comments about the Globetrotter bit, as not being a Celtic
lovefest type of thing was funny, and the trotter piece was pretty cool.
By only beef was that the show on the west coast ran only 50 minutes,
edited for the game running long.  It seemed seamless, therefore they cut
something from the highlights, I can only hope it wasn't Bird items.

Again did anyone go to the ceremony at least, not necessarily the
overpriced dinner, as Mike pointed out earlier?  We are curious

Thanks,
Greg