Hello Again

After being absent from the list for the whole summer and
then some(due to a lack of an internet connection), I am
finally back.  I love hearing everyone's opinion on Celtic
issues, so this lockout better end soon.  I, as well as all
of you, will be pissed if the season is cancelled.

I am also wondering if anyone could tell me where I could
get a Celtic screensaver or desktop theme.  I have looked
all over on the internet, but I cannot find one.

Glad to be back on the list

Jason(formally known as celticpride)