Re: larry bird spread

Thank you for posting this link, it is a great wealth of info.

Is anyone on this list going to any of the activities this weekend in
Springfield?  I know Mike Dynon mentioned back in June he joined the HOF
just to be able to get a shot at enshrinement/dinner.  Mike if you are out
there let us know the scoop on the big event.

I for one have given little thought to the actual process, but with the
internet and all, it appears to be a big deal.  I wish I could be near the
place, but wish those you are the best of luck, and hope you report on the
events soon.

Have a great weekend,
Greg