Re: No Season, No Antoine

But, Mishra, wasn't it you who pointed out to me that 1.5 times a free
agent's salary counts against a team's cap, unless he is renounced?
Considering that, Jordan alone occupies something like $50 million of
cap space.  He would have to be renounced to sign anyone, other than
under the million dollar exception.

Jim