Agents advice

This is an excerpt from the D"Alessandro article that focuses on my
point.  The union and its clients, the agents, are not negotiating at
all.  They are sitting back in hopes that NBC can make the owners cave
in.  The players are being screwed by both their agents, who are looking
out for their own long and short term interests, and by their union, who
is looking out for the agents and a few of the players.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby
http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw