Re: Profile Of The Warrior's Todd Fuller

The words productive and DeClerq can best be classified as a oxymoron.
I'll agree DeClerq will probably be an adequate back-up power forward
during the upcoming season or next season, but as a center, he's
undersized and underweight, and at best a third-string guy.  In fact,
if the season is cancelled, I can see Ben Pepper being the backup next
November.  I think, if Fuller was given the same opportunities as
DeClerq
with Pitino as his coach, he would be a better player than Andrew.
MG

---Icarus <skmishra@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> There is a difference, Fuller last year played behind Dampier and
Spencer
> and played a lot during garbage time while DeClerq played productive
minutes
> for the C's. Regarding trade, Spencer still has some trade value
Fuller
> doesn't, GS doesn't need any of them because they are convinced that
Dampier
> is their answer at center and they are dime a dozen center's that
can be had
> cheap for minimum.
>                                                               - Mishra

State