Re: Peter Vecsey Blasts Billy Hunter

Amen!  I hate Billy Hunter with a pure loathing which I can't even sum
up for Falk and Mishkin.  The one good thing about this lockout is
that you can hate Billy Hunter with all your heart and soul, and know
that the players could have had this deal in September.  He's the
Nixon of the NBA, dragging out the war endlessly for no reason.  I
hate him.  I hope he breaks his head.  I hope hundreds of players read
Peter's column, wake the fuck up, and make waves to get this resolved.
 What the hell are they thinking?  You used to at least be able to
count on money talking and bullshit walking.  Now bullshit is walking
and talking.