Re: NBA revised schedule

Sorry, I posted a typo.  I said the Celtics were trading
Antoine for Washburn/Brown and meant Mashburn/brown.
--

     John Shepherd                                              Take                                                                                                                                            Only                                            Pictures
     Contract Printed Circuit Board Designer                    Only
     V 978 659-2180                                             Pictures
     F 978 685-6587
     Hewlett Packard                                            Leave
     MS 0248                                                    Only
     3000 Minuteman Road                                        Footprints
     Andover Ma 01840