DAVID STERN

Did anyone see the interview with Stern tonight just before Sports Center?  I taped it - that man is something else - I greatly admire him and the way he handles himself.  I've been on the side of the owners all along, moreso as I found out how extremely greedy, self centered and, in some cases downright stupid some of the players are (read: Malone).  For these players to demand more than half the money is ridiculous - the players aren't the ones paying the bills to keep things running.  Anyway, it was extremely interesting.
Dorine