Marbury & Olowokandi

So Marbury & Olowokandi are looking to play in europe.  They're welcome to
come play for us (Newry Basketball Club, Ulster Basketball League Division
2, currently 4-0).

They may be a bit rusty due to the summer lay off and lockout but I could
see them making a big impression coming off the bench at say 8th and 9th.
The pay may not be up to their usual standards (what is 5 pints of Guinness
per game in dollars these days anyway) but I'm sure they won't mind
slumming it for a while with the chance to play high level b-ball again  ;)

Rory.

P.S I hear Stephon even has his own ball, cool.....