Re: Sam Smith: Isiah Thomas Pessimistic About The Season

Here's a sentiment that has been expressed recently on this list by
several people.  And now it's coming from former union president Isiah
Thomas.  Thomas does go on to place blame on management for their lack
of restraint, but I believe this paragraph hits the nail on the head.

Jim