Re: Peter May sez...

>>>That's good news, in my opinion, but considering what just happened across
>>town with Mo Vaughn, I don't expect to see the Celtics do anything sensible.
>>(hey, just asking: think Duncan might be glad he didnt get Greened because
>>he didnt want El Pitino screaming at him for 82 games?)

It's just a guess (What else do we do around here?) but, yes. Who wants to
get screamed at for 48 minutes, lose...then do it all over again....82
times? I'm going to guess that when the time comes, if the Celtics aren't
doing something to make the screaming tolerable, like winning, he's not
going to be looking to move east. But...it's all about the money...right?

Paul M.