Projected Top Five Picks In The 1999 NBA Draft

Hear Ye.  Hear Ye. Hear Ye.  Here are my projections for the top five picks in
the upcoming NBA draft:

1. Lamar Odom  6-10 URI - As Bob Ryan said, the first 6-10 guard since magic
Johnson.

2. Elton Brand  6-8 Duke - He's Charles Oakley with better springs.

2. Todd MacCulloch  7-0 Washington - Not a BWS.

4. Shawn Marion  6-7 UNLV  The next Scottie Pippen?

5. Richard Hamilton 6-6  UCONN   I keep thinking Sidney Moncrief.

Honorable Mentions to slip into the top five:

Steve Francis 6-3 Maryland - The best point guard in College Basketball?

Mateen Cleaves 6-3  Michigan State  - Or is he the best point guard?

Andrei Kirelenko  6-8 - This 17-year old Russian Pete Maravich was last seen
playing for St. Petersburg.

Ray