Re: FWD: Lamar Odom - The Next Bird Or Magic

There's a caveat concerning the PC game for Lamar.
He was playing on a sprained ankle, and URI's regular
point guard is also injured, so he was having to bring
the ball up the court and create offense.  He's a
great two guard at 6-10, but he's not a PG like Magic.
Ray