Re: Dorine...

You misunderstood me.  I merely meant the roll players should get more than they do, now and the stars don't need $10mm contracts.  The stars can't win without the others.  As far as the others are concerned, their minimum salaries are more than most ordinary people make.  We just have to pay outrageous prices to go to the game!
Dorine
----- Original Message -----
From: Warwick
To: Celtics
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 1998 11:02 AM
Subject: Dorine...

Dorine, others...

I agreed with you that the reserves on the minimum wage should get paid
more than they do until I really thought about it..

You're saying that Greg Anderson who got $272,000 last season for 400
minutes played (or $680 per minute) for being the last man off the bench
deserves more than with a Karl Malone getting $5,118,578 for 3029
minutes played (or $1689 per minute) being the so-called star of the
team....

I dont know, but I think Karl Malone is value to an owner compared to
your typical benchie at $680 per min.

--
 Cheers,

 Warwick.

 NBL Today PR Manager - http://www.nbltoday.waus.net/
 NBA Tonight Webmaster - http://www.eisa.net.au/~giants/

 A proud member of the IFBA, NFBL NTFBL, UBA and TPBL.