Next K. Gamble...

Hello again Joe.  Actually there are already some american players playing
and has played in the PBA that had been called up by NBA teams especially
the Celtics.  But it wouldn't be as comparable as Kevin Gamble's durability
of stay inside the NBA.  As I recall, Tony Harris was called up to be signed
for the rest of the half season.  This Tony "Hurricane" Harris, as he is
called here in the Philippines once scored a 105 points in a single game
here despite the rough physical play in the PBA.  Well, I hope you can
remember his play in celtic uniform despite playing only whenever it's a
blowout loss or win.  His career high in points there was 15 or 18 points.
And I guess he average a little over 2 or 3 points a game.  So, definitely,
it's not comparable to Gamble's effectivity and dependability on the
Celtics.

Another and most recent call up was a player named Terquin Mott who left
while still under contract to play as he claimed that Pitino was to work him
out even if there is a lock out goin on.

Well, there are still lots of american players playing here that still has a
chance of playing in the NBA.  Current imports that have potentials of
getting back into the NBA:

1. Lamont Strothers (this import can give mercer a run...)
2.Donald Williams  (this guy's got the range and stroke...he can really kill
an opponent by his shooting touch!)
3. Larry Robinson
4.Lance Miller
5.Rick Brunson (stocky pg and has the range and touch)
6.David Booth
7.Silas Mills (wow...a slick player...with all around skills)
8.Chris King

well, these are just some of the imports that have the capability of going
back and playing there in the NBA.  I guess our league, the Philippine
Basketball Association is also a training ground for the NBA too.  A league
that is used to polish their skills some more and develop leadership
qualities as they are the number one priority in every team here in terms of
shooting, rebounding, shot blocking, stealing...etc.

Jaims