IT'S ABOUT TIME

    I'm happy to see someone addressing this question of why Antoine wasn't curtailed from making those questionable shots.  Kept wondering all last season why he was allowed by the coach, time after time, to demand the ball, then run into a crowd and lose it, or take a very risky 3 pointer that didn't have a snowball's chance in you-know-where of making it.  That's what was so great when Kenny came on board.  He gave the ball to the person who was in the best position.  He made Antoine look better, even though people who were at the games said they could hear him demanding the ball.  It also gave Mercer more of a chance, and that's when he started to shine.
    If there really is a problem between Walker and Pitino, I have to wonder if it has anything to do with Rick trying to get him to control himself?  Any guesses?  Antoine is talented, that's a no brainer, but even though he made alot of shots, his percentage is terrible.  Shot selection is one of his greatest problems.  You have to wonder if Pitino is unable to get him to change those bad characteristics and if another coach could.  The talent alone is not enough.  You also need discipline and judgement.  Those are the areas in which Walker is sadly lacking, at least in my opinion.  Hopefully, that will change.

Dorine