Re: The Good Old Days

At 09:17 PM 11/11/98 -0500, Mike Dynon wrote:
>Maybe the lockout isn't so bad.  Fox Sports NE just showed a replay of
>Boston vs. LA, 1984, Game 4, noted for McHale's clothesline of Rambis.

On that subject, is there any way for me to get tapes of Celtics games?  My
formerly vast collection got whittled down considerably (lost while
moving), and the best game of the few I currently have is the double OT win
over Portland some years back, when Larry, Kevin., et. al. were still
playing.  So while I don't have a whole lot in trade, I'd be willing to pay
for tapes, postage, etc.

Likewise, if there's any kind of "official" outlet for tapes, please tell me.

poof...
Snoopy, the Celtics Beagle