Small World II

In a message dated 11/11/98 3:07:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pdelevett@sjbj.com writes:

> On an unrelated note, last weekend I was in Billings, Montana in a snowstorm
> and saw a guy walking by in a Celtics jacket. It put a smile on my face!
Even
> in a small town in the middle of nowhere (sorry, any Montanans out there),
> Celtics fans turn up.

    In the same department, on Monday evening I was sitting at a table for
eight at a luau in Lahaina, Maui.  Those at the table start to talk and it
turns out the four men are from Reno NV and Cambridge, Canton and Concord MA.
Main subject of conversation?  Mo and Toine!