Lil Penny?

Hi Celtics Fans. Phil Taylor is reporting on the CNN/SI Web site that Penny H. is one of the players who could be coming to Boston in exchange for Toine. I hadn't heard that before. It's an intriguing thought, although realistically Penny would supplant one of three players--Mercer, Kenny and/or Pierce--so I don't know that I really like it, especially given Hardaway's health & attitude concerns. Taylor also offers this observation: "The only thing that could keep Walker in a Boston uniform is a new agreement that delays his free agency for at least another year." His reasoning is Gaston's reluctance to pay Toine big money when he becomes a F.A. next year.
On an unrelated note, last weekend I was in Billings, Montana in a snowstorm and saw a guy walking by in a Celtics jacket. It put a smile on my face! Even in a small town in the middle of nowhere (sorry, any Montanans out there), Celtics fans turn up.