Re: Tim Duncan

And, what has Kieth Freaking Van Horn got to do with anything?  I can't
remember anyone on this list saying much about him, good or bad.  For
what it's worth (which is nothing) Van Horn's stats were FG% .428,  FT%
.846, 6.6 boards and 1.7 assists, nowhere near as good numbers as
Antoine.  So what?

Jim

>From: damekmo@teleport.com
>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:35:27 -0900