Re: TALKING TO PLAYERS

Yes, I think the owners are trying to undermine the union.  I feel fine
about it, though, as long as they are acurately representing thier
proposals to the players.  Let's face it, you can't trust what you read
in the press (if the players even bother to read about it), and the
union will chose to supress any offer that would be attractive to its
members if it was bad for the super rich.  I think there should be a
mechanism where all players and owners have access to all offers made by
either side.  Otherwise how do they know what kind of job their
representatives are doing?

Jim