Re: Celtics List Awards

> Trade King:  Warwick Janetski

Yep.

> Most Disconnected from Reality:  Warwick Janetski

Thats right... Thats why I was one of the ones who started the 'PJ and
Mash for 'Toine after he is re-signed is bullshit" one...

Also I was one of the first (if not the first) to pick up the Raef
LaFrentz to Boston move..

I also said that the other one (McGrady + Carter) was a bad move for
Boston in my post, yet other people have *slammed* me for it, yet it was
on ESPN International :)

I guess some people just skim posts and then miss key parts :)

Warwick