No Subject

Hola. There is a great short in this week's SI about Tiny Archibald & what he's doing these days (coaching at a Harlem public school).

Also, I just found out that Sprewell has sued his agent, Arn Tellem, for negligence because he didnt include a clause in Sprewell's contract that would guarantee his money against any good-behavior problems. (Some of you might have discussed this before, so sorry if I'm being redundant -- I was out of the country for 2 weeks.) But let me just ask: WHERE DOES THIS MAN COME FROM?? He's basically saying, "You should have known I would go postal and try to kill another person, so that I wouldnt have to be held responsible for my own actions." At the rate Suewell, I mean Sprewell, is going, why would any team in its right mind take him??? Yeah, he may be one of the best defenders at his position, but he's quickly becoming an offensive genius, and I'm not talking about his 20 ppg. Who's giving this guy legal advice, Jackie Childs? Wait, I take that back -- at least Jackie seems to have some understanding of the law.