Re: Bulpett: Teams Can Now Speak To The Players

Sure.  It seems like they spend 95% of the time talking about issues
that will benefit 5% of the players.  I can't believe any player making
below the average salary is happy with the way things are going.  Did I
hear that only 1/3 of the players make over a million a year, but the
average salary is 2.6 million (can anyone confirm or correct, I'm not
real sure on this?)?  If it's true, think about what that means
statistically.  The shrinking middle class is even more of a problem
than I thought.

Jim