RE: Walker trades...

How 'bout Jermaine Jackson....he probably needs a gig right now....

>On another point, I believe that the C's should try and acquire Portland's
>Jermaine O'Neal.. He has tremendous upside and I believe RP is the right
coach
>for him!
>
>Warwick

I don't mean to sound ....cranky, but, concerning Jermaine O'Neal: Oh my
Holy Christ!...Mother of Mother!...Jesus, Mary and Joseph!....Allah and all
the saints above!...Please anybody but Jermaine O'Neal! And just in case
anybody thinks I'm being....cranky: He is, however, a really, really nice
young man. And I mean that in the most upbeat kind of way.

Paul M.