Antoine???

Hello again all,

    I have been away for some time now, but now I am back and have a huge whopping question for you all.  I see trade rumors abound featuring Mr. Walker as the leading character.  I have read bits and pieces from many of you nearly calling Antoine a leach, a parasite on the league and our beloved Celtics.  Why?  Can someone point out some cold HARD facts that will bring me to your "dark side"?  Perhaps a direct quote from Antoine.  Not something his agent was supposed to have said Antoine said.  Maybe some sort of indisputable action he took that screams, "Antoine is slime!"
    All I really know about #8 is that he plays the game like the basketball is his best friend in the world.  And if you are unfortunate to be on the other team, you are in the way of his love affair with the ball.  I really need help on this one folks.  With the lock out, I am in cold sweats over here.  And the idea of losing Antoine makes me even more nervous.  Thanks for any help you all can lend.

James Leet

P.S.  Just my bit of spite here, but if by some cruel twist of fate we trade away Antoine, I sincerely hope that he goes inside the division just so he can pick us apart all season long, just like he did to everyone else last season (I think we will deserve it...Hell, maybe he could go to Charlotte and he and David Wesley can have a field day.)

"How 'bout no longer being masochistic
 How 'bout remembering your divinity
 How 'bout unabashedly balling your eyes out
 How 'bout not equating death with stopping"