RE: Derrick Coleman Will Soon Be Available

I would go for Coleman.  Although he never has been what he could have been
he did not have a bad year last year & ate up the C's in a couple of games.
 Reminds me a lot of Brian Williams.  I don't know if he could handle
Pitino's rigorous routine but although not a true center he has not played
too poorly there. I think he only has a year left why don't we trade
Pervis, Knight & Minor ?

On Wednesday, May 27, 1998 6:23 AM, Way Of The Ray
[SMTP:wayray@ix.netcom.com] wrote:
> If Il Duce's looking for another player to rehabilitate, then his
> prayers may be answered in the presence of Derrick Coleman.  The
under-achieving,
> but overly-talented one is about to be bought out of his $13.2 million
dollar
> contract and thus become an unrestricted free agent.  When he was
actually on the
> court, he put up some pretty good numbers: 17 or so points and 10
rebounds.  And
> while it's hard to envision him signing on to the happy happy, joy joy
Pitino