National bulls Association

I'm wondering how the league justified suspending Jalen Rose on a
meaningless technicality without also suspending Bill Wennington, Randy
Brown, Scott Burrell, and Jud Bucheler during the skirmish in game 4.
Check the tape.  They WERE OFF THE BENCH DURING A VIOLENT EXCHANGE--the
EXACT words that Rod Thorn used to disqualify Rose.  Not to mention that
they were 40' closer to the fight than Jalen.  This is just another example
of how the gutless league office will stoop to any depth to protect their
beloved bulls and get them to the finals all to make THEM more money.  If
you hate seeing Chicago-Charlotte game 1 in prime time instead of 2 Series
Finals in the West, if you resent hearing NBC's dream team of insipid
announcers assigned to nothing but bulls games and then praise them
gushingly nonstop, if you resent every call that's ever gone michael's way
at the end of the game, if you hated seeing the fight between jordan and
Reggie Miller a few years ago that saw Miller end up with a personal foul
and an ejection while jordan went to the line with neither, if you hate
pippen and everything he stands for. . .please contact the league office
through nba.com (an option in their letters section) and let Stern and
Thorn know that we see what happens and we resent it.  800 irate emails
just might. . .(Or maybe I'm just a ranting, bulls-hating lunatic. . .not
that there's anything wrong with that).

Goggin in Cincinnati