NBA announcers & Marv Albert

Watched the Bull/Pacers today.  Don't know about you all out there but
this is one man's opinion; Costas/Collins/Thomas could be the worst set
of announcers ever to broadcast BB nationally.  Collins screams, Thomas
sounds like a man sucking on helium with that whiny weasel voice and
Costas is just horrible, over rated and should stick to Baseball, where
if you aren't already asleep from watching the game, he surely will cure
your insomnia.  Boy, do I miss Marv Albert who is just flat out the best
announcer for Baskets.  Why Marv is unemployed is absolutely mind
boggling.  He paid his debt to society for doing the sex thing and it is
time to forget and hire him back again.  We have players in BB that have
done worse and now one of those mental midgets is suing the league for
back pay since all he did was choke a coach and threaten his life, but
he will be playing again next year and poor old Marv bit off more than
he can chew so to speak while doing the Clinton conga and he can't get
his job back.  What is wrong with this scenario?  Getting back to the
original discussion I finally had enough of the TV trio and put on the
ESPN radio broadcast of the 4th qtr. and got Musberger and Jack Ramsay,
both did a terrific job and called the game without the continual
fawning and drooling over MJ and the Bulls.  Called the Rodman foul
deserved but ill-timed, said that Harper was the instigator in the
Miller melee and when Pippen sucked on the old chicken bone that there
was probably a better time for him to lose his concentration and clang a
couple, than when there is about 30 seconds left in the game.  I don't
know what was said on TV but I am sure that the 3 Stooges (don't mean
any disrespect towards the great Moe/Larry & Curly) must have been
trying to come up with one excuse after another.
	The Bulls will probably win in 7 but aren't they starting to look old.
I can't remember the last time they blew a good size lead in the
playoffs in the 4th Qtr, although I do remember with much glee that the
C's did it to them on opening night this past year.
	Any of your thoughts will be appreciated .
Regards,
Hart